2018 Americas Institute Registration
We hope that you will join your peers at the Turnberry Isle Resort in beautiful South Florida for compelling discussions and outstanding networking.
WCD is pleased to host a pre-Institute networking reception to provide you with more time to get to know your peers.
The agenda includes:
“A Conversation With”:
(United States) General Partner, Fontis Partners; Director, Brixmor Realty Group and Teva Pharmaceutical; former Chairman of the Board, Whole Foods; former Chief Financial Officer, Villanueva Companies and Gluecode Software; Trustee, Ford Foundation and Henry Crown Fellow; WCD Advisory Board Member
Panel topics include:
- Companies Reinventing Themselves to Succeed in Industries and Markets
- Quantum Computing Meets Cyber Hacking: Next Gen Crises to Keep Directors Up All Night
- Fintech and Its Role in Expanding Business Opportunities
- Hallmarks of Innovative Companies: Risking Failure to Reap Rewards
- How to Deal with a Difficult CEO and if Necessary, Build or Buy the Next CEO
Continental Breakfast Hosted by Pearl Meyer
A Brave New World of Compensation, What You Need to Do Now
This panel and interactive discussion will include an update on:
- The intricacies and next steps for tax reform
- The outcome of CEO pay ratio
- Culture and its intersection with innovation and leadership growth and development
- What boards should do about sexual harassment and pay parity in your company
Through February 28, 2018 for a full refund.
No refunds after February 28, 2018
Should you wish to cancel your registration, please email email@example.com.