Please advise your interest in attending before September 1, 2018. A commitment down payment of $1,000 will be required by October 15, 2018. If you need more information, please e-mail or call Melody Meyer MelodyMeyerEnergy@gmail.com or 281-788-0343 for more details.
We are pleased to offer a special opportunity for enhanced networking with your colleagues in Women Corporate Directors (WCD). In addition to our quarterly dinners, we are planning our second annual networking retreat at Lake Austin Spa Resort on March 28–31, 2019 for WCD members. We had outstanding feedback from the 11 WCD members that attended this year and look forward to more participants in 2019. It is a great opportunity to develop deeper insights from colleagues on public boards and strengthen relationships. The extraordinary venue at Lake Austin Spa Resort is also an outstanding opportunity to focus on your personal health and well-being. It is a great investment in yourself, both rejuvenating and reinvigorating.
- March 28–31, 2019 – Arriving Thursday afternoon, departing Sunday morning – Drive time is about three hours from Houston.
- Three-night-stay price, all inclusive of meals and extensive fitness classes and facilities, is $1,707.20 per person ($569.07 per night, per shared room) and $2,098.80 for single-person room ($699.60 per night). Room rates include:
- Casually elegant accommodations, with relaxing patios and luxury robes
- Use of spa facilities such as sauna, steam room, whirlpool, lap pool, and two lounge pools
- Daily activities such as yoga, Pilates, fitness facilities, exercise classes, cooking demonstrations, hiking, kayaking, and discovery programs
- Three gourmet spa meals per day – healthy and fresh and, great way to jump-start healthy eating.
Lake Austin Spa Resort’s unique offering:
- With only 40 rooms in total, they can lather you with undivided attention or give your group the privacy desired in the resort experience.
- They are the only destination spa resort located on water. Lake Austin Spa Resort is on a constant- level lake, so we never have to worry about weather conditions diminishing the water level.
- They offer outdoor water activities (e.g.), hydrobiking, kayaking, sculling, Peddle-boarding (unique to Lake Austin Spa Resort), stand-up paddle boarding, and a boat cruise on a year-round basis.
- They offer 17–20 fitness classes, daily activities, culinary demonstrations, guest speakers, and authors.
- They offer seasonal ingredients and vegetables in all our menus, growing many of our herbs and vegetables in our own on-site organic gardens. They can truly be considered a garden-to-table property with unique daily specials and ingredients that have been farmed from our gardens within hours of being on your plate.
- They have three pool areas. Two outdoor pools and one indoor pool.
- Their LakeHouse Spa is 25,000 square feet of simple pleasure and relaxation. The blue room is a unique relaxing area for our guests to experience prior to treatments.
- They offer over 100 different treatments, so everyone within your group will have the chance to experience treatments that can be customized to the individual. Spa Menu & Brochures of Info.
- Overnight guests have the pleasure of experiencing treatments up until they go to bed. Appointment times for 50-minute treatments is until 9:00 p.m.