2018 Americas Institute Registration
We hope that you will join your peers at the Turnberry Isle Resort in beautiful South Florida for compelling discussions and outstanding networking.
WCD is pleased to host a pre-Institute networking reception to provide you with more time to get to know your peers.
The agenda includes:
“A Conversation With”:
(United States) General Partner, Fontis Partners; Director, Brixmor Realty Group and Teva Pharmaceutical; former Chairman of the Board, Whole Foods; former Chief Financial Officer, Villanueva Companies and Gluecode Software; Trustee, Ford Foundation and Henry Crown Fellow; WCD Advisory Board Member
Panel topics include:
- Companies Reinventing Themselves to Succeed in Industries and Markets
- Artificial Intelligence Meets Cyber Hacking: Next Gen Crises to Keep Directors Up All Night
- Fintech and Its Role in Expanding Business Opportunities
- Hallmarks of Innovative Companies: Risking Failure to Reap Rewards
- How to Deal with a Difficult CEO and if Necessary, Build or Buy the Next CEO