Join us for our Q1 WCD Seattle Chapter Event, with special guest Dennis Whalen, of the KPMG Board Leadership Center.
David will share insights from KPMG’s latest research on the 2020 agenda for boards and board committees. Drawing on insights from their work and interactions with board chairs, lead directors, and board governance and business leaders, KPMG has identified the top items boards and committees should consider as they focus their 2020 agendas on the critical challenges at hand and on the road ahead. Issues such:
- -Focusing on board composition, prioritizing diversity and alignment with strategy
- -Conducting rigorous assessments to drive continuous improvement
- -Understanding how the company aligns profit and purpose
- -Helping set the tone and closely monitoring culture throughout the organization
- -Understanding how technology is impacting the finance organization’s talent, efficiency and value-add
- - Maintain (or regain) control of the Audit Committee’s agenda